Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When Money Have Legs and Wings


When I'm broke, I can only afford Maggie Mee.
When I'm broke, I only drink ice kosong.
When I'm broke, I have to fork money out to pay rent.
When I'm broke, I feel so desperate.
When I'm broke, I'm reluctant to go out.
When I'm broke, I feel like breaking things.
When I'm broke, I feel broken.

Why I'm broke?
The truth is, not because I over spent my money but money itself has emotion, feelings, sense...
One day they decide to run away with my whole lot of other money.
One by one they disappear into the night....
This is why I'm broke.

Your money has feelings too, don't hurt your money's feeling or it will run away just like mine did.
So sad....

8 comments:

曲辰 王 Y.L.Ong said...

NYAHAHAHAHA~~~~~CRAPPPPINGGGG!!!XD

MY MONEY GONE ALSO T^T

THEY ALL PAKAT PUNYA KAH..orz

MaximumJon said...

nyahaha....maybe...hehe

8beds said...

ahahha. i like your play money picture. i wonder what irken empire is. LOL.
nice new blog layout btw! :)
i like the clouds dripping wit love. and the rainbow smoke from the aeroplane!

MaximumJon said...

oh thanks....its more like raining love instead...hehe.

well, i try to be as expressive as possible...think way out of the box.

T.E.J. Davin said...

Hmmm....wonder where your money ran away to. Maybe i can go catch them and claim them as my own...

Heheh...lameeeeeeeee

MaximumJon said...

er, provided you own a food business that actually taste and worth my money spending on it la.

anna said...

haha...38..
the irken empire?! 0_o

T.E.J. Davin said...

lol...no problem. Next year when i'm living outside, drop by and i'll cook for you guys. =)