Monday, November 23, 2009

We Are The VU and We Can't Be Beat!!

Ah, finally EMERGE is over and it was really refreshing to hear Pastor Kong Hee's message.
As most of you guys know, I joined POS (Parade Of School) this Emerge, its my first time going to Emerge and joining cheerleading, and I really had fun doing it. I learn alot, thanks guys for being so so patient with me and the rest of the boys! Haha...

Ok so here are some of the pics that we took!! Enjoy!
Here are some shots of us on stage....






And this is the aftermath!! SS shots!!

Mike, I wish you were there with us!!


Fiona and me, who at first I thought was my secondary school mate, which is not.


Wan Chean Astro Talent Super Star making hair for me...people want also cannot get ah!! Haha


Wern Sern, the only guy in our team with super huge muscles!!


Me, Dennis and Sophia carrying Shirley...I'm I stronger or what?! ^^


Leng Luis, En Ai and Sara


Jaguars!!

The VU (Various Uni) POS Team!!

All this is made possible thanks to my wonderful, awesome great leader!! Sharon Boon!!




Thank you guys for making POS such a memorable event in my life, I learn alot from it, how to be a team player and be committed to a team with a united vision. I shall return again next year to compete!! VU RAWKS!!!



PS: I'll upload the video once I get it from Anna....stay tune people!!

No comments: