Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blogging Away

Food....my stomach is hungry......
Well so I went browsing in the morning, doing some online survey thing at youthsays. Then they have this section where you can search for a new blog to read.
Since i'm super free, so I went browsing randomly, looking at interesting and the not so interesting blog names. I came across this blog, it has its own domain.
So I tot it will be interesting, so I went to check it out....and.....I WAS RIGHT!!!
You know why?
Hehe.....ok, the moment you step into her blog, it says, Dine with Annna. So??
Yes you are right!! She blogs about food food food!!!!
Yum Yum Yum!!!
And you know what else I found???
Utterly yummy-licious cake that look "So good that I can even eat it ON MY OWN"(Remember the Gardenia Bread song?? Hehe)

The Chef working out their master piece


Vuala!! Art that can be eaten? I like the burger wan especially....Yum
In case you were wondering, YES, they are edible, real delicious cake!!



Then later in the afternoon I have to sent my bro to tuition, and after that, go to the CIMB bank which is near to my house to pay some income tax(My dad's one ok, not mine).
After taking my number, which I realize is theres 28 people more to go, I head over next door to Ayamas Chicken store to get me some drinks and sausage(man all this food stuff is making me hungry).....
Because I can't enter the bank with food. So I sat outside.....
You know what I saw?
Two dudes standing next to a Mercedes car, one look in his mid 30s the other dude looks like a Dato(not to be confuse with datuk) in his mid 50s.
They are selling like some kind of.....I dunno....Oil? Petrol? Some magical water thingy?
Whatever it is.....
I find it funny because, who in the world do business on a Mercedes car!!???
Come on la, at least be creative la....who in the world wanna buy some pink colour looking weird bottle on a Mercedes car? Would you wanna buy one??



Ok, i'm currently feeling darn inspired. So int drawing now.....hopefully by the next post i'll be able to finish drawing and painting whatever I was drawing? haha....till then....

9 comments:

Ashley said...

eh, do you know that those people are getting high class?

now u know la. slow la u..

..

i think they're selling some meat thingy la. from the looks of it. i think.

anna said...

mercedes for the image ma... i mean, if u see a salesman wearing a tshirt with holes & looks like didnt bathe for 2 months approaching u, of cos u would straight away say no. but if u see a man with 3-piece suit & shiny shoes come to talk to u in perfect english, sure u will layan more & listen to wat he saying.. =)

MaximumJon said...

the thing here is...no offence but one of them look like a con men, the other have long hair and don look like your average normal people that is friendly nice and caring, more like a criminal or someone that jual dadah.(to me la ok, don persecute me for my views!! >.<)

Who knows what they sell, could be anything....its liquid, not solid, so it couldn't be meat....

maybe they smuggle in wan the product...

maybe i think too much... XD

Allan said...

eh good way of making business la..

Ashley said...

do you know that some malays like being like that instead of showing how much money they have??

i guess it is just a thought.

and the long hair guy is what you call hairstyle. long hair is a hairstyle. don't you think, do you?

.:"|i|.|in|"?:. said...

D barbie doll is so cute..... buy me one..... lol..

MaximumJon said...

ya cute right? but since you are working what, so you should buy me something nice to eat....remember last time i bought you icecream adi? its your turn now!!

Anonymous said...

OHHhhHhhHhh.. From there you found me ehhh.. Glad to know. :)

Those pink bottles look like those "enhancer" that helps u save petrol or sm stuff like that for the car. some ppl like to show wad they got from wad they do. Prolly, they're doing some direct selling thingy and the prove from there is a benz. Kekeke..

MaximumJon said...

hahaha, yup thats where i found your blog.
sm?? for car?? hahaha...okay....hmm...direct selling huh? never tot about that, hehe