Thursday, June 5, 2008

Naik Lagi??


Just came back from church camp, so was tired and didn't blog for the pass few days.
So here I am. Back and alive, but sick... x)

Yesterday, I fetch my brother to tuition about 7.30pm. Because both of my parents car fuel was running dry quick, I have to head down to the petrol station to fuel up the tank. I was driving my father's Wira car that night. Almost every turn I make where there is a petrol station, I can see cars queuing, row after row.....people are like rushing for petrol as if they were free or something. Well, eventually I get stuck here and there, force to take alternate route to the Shell petrol station(because its my parents fav. station, and they offer Bonus Link points). After making so many wrong turns I finally found my way out...Ah...finally, freeway!! But it didn't last long.... -.-
So I was stuck again in another queuing mayhem to the petrol station....
I was kinda panic when I saw my father's car petrol sign flashing!! And here I was stuck in the jam....patiently I waited for the car to move.....inches by inches.....got so bored, I switch on the radio and listen to Fly FM and realize that not only me, not only Malacca, but the whole of Malaysia is going trough the same madness together!!
I myself couldn't not believe what I saw yesterday, its like rows after rows, cars after cars, lane after lane are all pile up....for the first time in my life I see flocks of cars queue up to get a tank of full petrol!!!! -.-""
Got stuck in the jam at 8pm, and follow the slow trail of cars patiently. "Ahaha!! Finally is my turn!! Just one more car, just one more car, faster la!! Why pump so slow? Oi, you think you are the only car?? Cepat la, monkey!!! Dunno got petrol left for me or not...what if I reach there petrol habis how??!! o.O?!" These are the thoughts that ran through my mind as I waited for that one last car to move.....
When is my turn to pump, I quickly race down that car, insert the cards(Bonus Link and Master Card), remove the fuel cap, and quickly pump the petrol down....As I stare back at the cars behind me, as they anxiously waited for their turn.
I was kinda worried too, cause some of the driver pump petrol with their car engine running!! Idiots!! What if the petrol caught on fire? What if the car exploded in a ball of fire and inflame the whole petrol station??!!! What if I get burn alive?? o.O??? >.<
When the pump stop pumping, I quickly grab the resit, get into the car and drove of.....Ah relieve.....
As I was driving down the road I saw other petrol station is going through the same scenario, cars after cars keeps coming in from left to right, from north to south, east and west!! People forcing their way in trying to reach to the pump......

The next day........

The whole nightmare wasn't about yesterday, the nightmare actually started today, on 5th June 2008. Petrol prices were increasing like tsunami, 12 foot high, only it was in money form. As much as 78cents per liter was the increment and consumer have to pay RM2.70 per liter, thats like crazy!!! Almost RM20 extra for a full tank of petrol we have to pay!!! Waa.....everything naik....mati la......

Today I sent my bro to tuition, as I said earlier, both my parents car ran out of petrol, yesterday I went to pump the Wira, today is Kancil turn....
As usual I search for a Shell petrol station, park my car at the right spot(make sure petrol tank is left or right so that no need to pull the nozzle long-long), insert the credit and Bonus Link card, lift nozzle and pump. Oh ya not forgetting the fuel cap =D
One young Malay dude was attending to me, he ask if I would like the car window to be clean, I thought since the car window was dirty, so I said yes.
As he was cleaning, I ask him about the situation here in this station, he said it was flooded with cars, like theres no tomorrow....Not so different from where I pump....he added and said "Sekarang minyak naik, nasi naik, semua naik, tapi gaji tak naik......bodoh punya kerajaan..." or something like that......
Hmmm.....I wonder how long will BN(Barisan Nasional) rule the country.....hehehehehe *sinister smile* >:)

15 comments:

anna said...

ahhahaa why you so drama kancheong -_-
chill!!
eat Chilis =)

MaximumJon said...

no money, cannot eat.... T.T
you belanja?

曲辰 王 Y.L.Ong said...

eat chili padi~ X)

曲辰 王 Y.L.Ong said...

can make you feel better from flu leh..

Ashley said...

eh brother, i was having fun looking at those ppl lining up for their turns to refuel petrol. haha.. i heard bukit beruang was the worse!!

MaximumJon said...

having fun? why was it fun to see people queuing up for petrol? I think Ayer Keroh area was the worst wan, cause theres so many petrol station there

Allan said...

eh kawan.. i also was at the petrol station in seremban that time. luckily my friend told us early after receiving the news. it was like 7pm something my friend woke me up..hehe.....

i heard some of the people in the petrol station cursing at Pak LAH..huhu..

semua naik tapi gaji tak naik..sial jer...

T.E.J. Davin said...

Hahaha...i was one of the victims at the petrol station too.
All cause my mum pester me to pump full tank.
Gila sia, RM2.70 per liter.
DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

ayer keroh? no leh. i did saw from a distance la. only the left lanes were more packed with waiting cars. bkt beruang was jammed till it affected the traffic lights.

MaximumJon said...

wah so geng?? ic ic....haha....

Anonymous said...

ur hse in BU so jam tat day.. took so long oni can get out of the house -.-

MaximumJon said...

BU? where you all go? go makan ka? you all didn't know meh? haha, kesian

Anonymous said...

we knew abt it. but didn't knew tat so jam till like tat.. haha.. wanted to buy hamster food tat time.. regret lol..

MaximumJon said...

ic....poor ady.....poor hamster....

Johannan said...

why worry? God will provide petrol:)...