Monday, June 30, 2008

The Dream That Kills


Ever had the most weirdest dream in your life?
Its so weird that it almost felt, real?
Well, yesterday afternoon I took a nap and have one of the wackiest dream ever.
You'll see why...

In the afternoon....
I was so sleepy, couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I was watching a movie called Nanny McPhee with my mother and brother.
I suppose the movie was for children, but yet, it kept a fully grown dude like me entertain.
But I was sleepy, I told my self right after this movie I would go to bed.
Indeed after that, I head to bed straight away.
And the dream began......

I open my eyes, seeing trees and a theres this very eerie feeling.
I take a look around me, realize that I'm no where near town.
Wooden houses(something like a kampung area) surround me. Not knowing where I am, I just started walking around....they sky was dark
But I felt weird, its like I'm here on a mission, and the way I'm walking is more like sneaking rather than walking.
Not knowing what was going, I play along.
Next think I know, I saw at least two other man all dress up like Rambo or something like that.
One guy told me that we had to act fast.
Sneaking through houses, jumping through fence....I don't like this feeling, but yet I follow every move they make.
Finally we arrive at the back of a wooden house, it looks nothing like a house where people would live in, but more like a hideout.
And suddenly, my purpose of being with these two guys become clear, my reason there has been revealed to me.
I was an undercover agent, SWAT team, the Navy Seal Team....I'm not sure, all I know I was part of an government association.
We quickly bust in the house, the bust startle some of them, so we shot a few of them accept one guy.....I assume is the leader.
One of my guy interrogate him, whack him up.....I couldn't remember what were thay talking about...
But after he was done with it, he look at me, with a voice of authority he said "Kill him.."
I took a knife out, a pretty long and sharp one, stab the victim hard in the abdomen.
I'm pretty sure his dead....
In the midst of all these things going on, I don't feel great, or like some kind of super hero, instead, I felt cold, scared, and trembling.
When I took the knife out, my hands were shivering.....and when the knife when through his body, I felt a chill down my spine!!
Gosh!! Its my first time killing a human being! Never like the feeling....

We walk out of the wooden house, set the house a blaze and watch it as the fire engulf the whole wooden house.
Then our leader(I assume his my leader because he kept giving order) command us to make a move out of here, pronto.
So we moved out the same way we came in....with stealth and silence.....like shadow in the dark....we leave no trace behind
But as we were escaping, I heard sirens from police cars!! I was so panic that I starting running like a wild rabbit being chase by dogs.
We apparently split up and after that I never see them again, but all I know now is that I have to run, or else I'll be dead too.
The hunter became the hunted.
The fear, the intense of the atmosphere, the dark, seeing my shadow pass through houses.....and what freak me out was the sound of the sirens, it was getting closer and closer.
The closer the sound get, the more I was panic.....all I can think now is death....


I was so scared, suddenly the next thing I know I was awake!!
Whole body was wet with sweat....
Feeling a lil bit uneasy of the whole dream...
Pick my self up from bed and get ready for dinner....
As much as you think its cool, its NOT!!!
I was scared to death!!!!!
I think too much hitman game for me...

This is the first time I had a dream like this....it was darn scary not cool ok. Way darn scary.
Apparently killing someone wasn't really nice....
The worst part is when I know I was being hunted....that feeling was even more sick man!!!

But I glad it was all a dream......
Dreams can be scary at times.
So whats your dream like?

6 comments:

anna said...

gosh...i dreamt there were earthquake tremors last nite n it seemed so real...tried to force myself to wake up n call for help but couldnt move...

your dream scarier

MaximumJon said...

hahaha....ya, maybe too many games and movie for me....i can't believe it my self

and why is my McD take ages to come....-.-"

Ashley said...

wah seh friend, your that dream sounded kinda normal to me. though i have not dream of killing a person lar, but i think mine is more worse than yours.

that whole dream of yours reminds me of the game Call of Duty 4. there are parts where it is what you've describe.

anyway, everyone will have their scariest and weirdest of dreams.

btw, you sounded you chickened out something. haha.. *letter L on my forehead* :p

MaximumJon said...

huh? what chickened out? what you talking about?

anna said...

L for LAME ashley
i don understand wat u saying la

shd i go back tmr? hmm hmmm...

MaximumJon said...

yala ashley....i totally don't understand what you saying, in fact most of the time i don't get what you are saying....how bout this, STOP, THINK, THINK SOMEMORE, then only SAY.
Or else no one in the world understands you.