Monday, September 8, 2008

Just Being Super Random

You know, I have this really weird thing inside me.
Is like I never buy anything for myself.
Well, hardly.
To me, buying clothes, shoes, accessories, etc are all waste of money.
I rather buy something delicious to feed my stomach than to buy all those stuff.
But then again, whatever I eat, will go down the toilet.
Not like clothes, they won't rot away, right?
So why do I choose food over clothes?
Maybe is because my dad said, "Whatever you wanna eat, eat. When it comes to food no need to think so much".
Hmmmmm.........
But then again, food taste so much better to clothes!!
Nyahahaha.....
The only things that I'm willing to buy for myself are things that is unnecessary, like mini handcuffs, the voodoo doll key chain thingy, cute lil toys, and there's even one time I attempt to buy a set of mini sushi!! But I ran out of cash....hehe
Well, that;s how I work I guess.
I only buy clothes when I really need em, or either its really really super nice!

So to cut the long story short, I recently just bought something really useless again.
Ok not so useless la, I can use it while I'm spraying my project next time.
I cannot tahan the smell of sprays, makes me dizzy. (That's just my excuse)
Check out the pics I Syok-Sendiri.... =รพ








Yep, its a face mask, I bought it from Tribe in Dataran Pahlawan (FYI, it's a shopping mall).
They have other cool stuff there too, but this one caught my attention the most.
I always wanted to get a mask.
Finally, I got one.
Feeling darn satisfied.
Price? RM45.90
Oh, by the way, I just cut my hair too!!
Haha....man I'm super random.

7 comments:

Allan said...

the mask cookie monster

MaximumJon said...

i look more like one of the band member from slipknot... o.O

Allan said...

hmmm... kinda

anna said...

POSER!!!!!!!!!

ish ish... so THIS is why u asked me to check out ur blog huh. wah darn expensive ur mask! i can buy 2 tshirts already!! or a skirt! or a pair of bright yellow jeans! or shoes! @_@ think of all the possibilities man!

eh, why u wanna eat ur clothes for?! -_-

i just realized ur room door is green. shd paint it white, and the door frame maroon. wah it will be so pretty!

and u alwiz wear that tshirt la, so boring... kenneth&christine also say y u always wearing this tshirt wan.. haha. since u like to buy food, next time u pay for my food ok. then i buy u nice tshirt =D deal?

ok im crapping. nice hair. bye!

MaximumJon said...

eh excuse me, i always also buy you food k. You should buy me more tshirt instead.

Ashley said...

apa la.. lousy poser.. konon wanna be someone like slipknot.. hmmm, but anyway u mmg got the poser look lar..

eh, mau form band?? i need members..

MaximumJon said...

hahahaha, biasa la. I'm just living my dream man....what band??