Friday, September 5, 2008

Are We Done Yet??

If Only We're All Colourblind...

Hey all, remember I promise to blog about my Bentong trip?
Well guess what?
Anna went back to kl and therefore I don't have any picture with me.....haha, sorry guys!!
Anyway, you can always check out Anna's blog if you wanna read about my trip in Bentong.

But for today, I just wanna express my anger, my soul, my pain....
I'm sad because there are some "people" think that they are "The Prince of the Land" therefore that makes the rest of us is immigrant, "tumpang" their country.
So sad right to hear something like this coming out from our own country men.
They forgot it is us that make this land prosperous.
It was us that help to build this country.
Without us there will be no today for this country.
We treat this country as our own land, our own sanctuary and our own home!
We never plan to take over the power, the fame and the stardom of you people that hold on to the high post!
All we want is unity, working together hand in hand as HUMAN BEING!!!
But can that hope even be possible?
I wonder......

Despite that, I know all this is just a political gimmick.
Small fry being a puppet to a Puppeteer who plans to take over the reigning power.
I know that the Puppeteer is behind all this.
Following the footsteps of his father, trying to cause havoc just like in the pass, that fateful 13th May.
Oh no, not this time, we have seen through all this.
We know your plans and skims to kill us and destroy the peace in this country.
We are not stupid you know....
We have seen it before and now we are smarter than you are.
We shall not fall for the same trick that your forefathers has once trick us before.
I believe that their days are numbered.
Evil can never last forever.

Even with such pain I feel,
No matter what people say,
This land that I live in will always be my home.
I love Malaysia and I'm not shy to admit it.
Its the only reason why I read about politics, interested in it.
Cause my future depends on it.
I cannot afford to be ignorant on this.
Even thou there is so much going on,
My hope and faith for this country will never die.
I believe one day, It can fly too!

"Even through the darkest night, this fire burns always" - Killswitch Engage

2 comments:

anna said...

dear john,

though it's okay to be angry and sad, remember to love despite the unfairness..

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?" -matt 5:46-47

=)

Allan said...

haha... everyone has their own points. Btw, our country is a nice place what..