Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010, Holding on...


What a year to kick off, wishing everyone happy new year, but never know what my future lies ahead of me.
Am I trying to hard? Am I fighting with my own strength? This world that I live in seems to gets colder every year.

What am I looking for?
What am I waiting for?
Do you know what are you doing to me?

It feels as if the world has turn against me,
My time is lost, some one stole it from me
Messy feelings, cold heart,
I do not bleed, because my blood is frozen,
Distortion of guitar banging in my ears,
Silence....
Still not knowing the truth

Funny how I know who to turn to,
but still I decide to go my way.
The truth is, I'm a fool.
The sun...the sun
I could see the sun in a far distance..
Seems out of reach...

But don't we all bleed the same way?
Don't we all have the same thing to go through?
Knowing this I realize I'm not alone...

This world, this world is cold, but you, you don't have to go...
And you're not sure what you're waiting for and you don't want to know more,
And you're not sure what you're looking for and you don't want to know more..

But hold on,
If you feel like letting go,
Hold on, it gets better than you know,
Don't stop looking you're one step closer,
Don't stop searching its not over,
Hold on!!

No comments: