Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally

Finally I'm able to compose my new year resolution!

So here goes!

Personal:

- Be more forgiving
- Be less judgemental
- Be more sharper
- Be more wiser, quick to think slow to speak

God:

- Take up a bigger responsibilty in church
- Read the bible, at least half of the bible to be read finish by the end of the year
- Be on time for every CG and church service

Family:

_ Remember to call them every once a month
- Build stronger relationship with brother
- Learn to buy gifts for parents

Financial:

- Save at least $200 every month
- Eat more simple food

Health:

- Need to achieve a more fitter body by the end of this year or possible, before POS
- Eat more healthy food like fruits
- Eat fast food as little as 2 or 3 times a month

Friendship:

- Build a stronger bond with housemate
- Need to engage CG friends more for spiritual guidance

Work/Homework:

- Need to be confidence in doing homework
- Focus and stop being emo

Wow....seems like I have lots of things to do this year, alright...For those of you who read this, I would appreciate it if you keep me in track because I know I might go astray some how....

Long journey ahead...looking forward to it.

No comments: