Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On A Holiday


Haiz.....what a slow holiday I have so far. I know, I know, its been awhile since I blog. So here I am....sorry readers.

Well, lets start with my holiday.
Almost everyday I wake up in the morning at 7.30am(except for Saturdays and Sundays).
1st thing I do, head to the kitchen, to feed my stomach first...(why are you laughing??)
Sit down, get my brain motor warm up a little.
After breakfast, THEN only I go brush teeth...(What? Its cleaner that way)
Then I go to go to my house outside market to pick up workers and drive all the way to Tangkak.
Yes people, I DRIVE all the way to Tangkak. Why? Cause my dad has a project there.
So basically, I become kinda use to driving at highways where all the BIG lorries and Fast cars pass me by.
Usually I get very tense and I hold the steering wheel very tight, until my hands get so tired....
Since I travel so much, kinda get use to it already.
In fact I even taught of stopping by at Muar to visit Yeow Long....haha!!
And then I get back(well the whole journey only takes about an hour or less to reach and come back....Johor near mah), sit down, either I do my father's paper work, or rest(eh driving at highway tired know!!).

Then theres one time I had to go up to kl to run my errand in college....since I got no com there, therefor I'm bored to death!! Literally!!
I did not bring any of my pencil case, scrap book, or any other thing else....just my clothes and me(how smart of me)...
But thank God that Adeline and Hsien Wen borrowed books back from library.....they borrowed 6 books, which gotta do with either Interior or Graphics....
I broke a record that day, I was so bored that I read 3 books in one day, I don't usually read, even if I do, it'll only be A book!! =) Darn proud...
Than later that night I literally sit down on my Japanese Chair(the short short chair in my room) and stare at my door....I think I did that about half an hour....then I went over to the door and study one of my posters....
Haha....well thats how bored I was.....
I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to call Yeow Long to entertain me!!! Wahahaha
Well, at least after that I feel better haha....

Ladys and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, thats how I spend my holiday so far......


DARN BORING!!!!

2 comments:

anna said...

hahahahhahaha
ur boring life so funny

eew, eat first then brush teeth?? =/

wah how u read 3 books in a day?! i read 1 book in 3 weeks. hahahahah. jangan so proud nanti ur head burst. byebye john head!

be thankful for ur free time okayyy! heaheahehaehaeaa

MaximumJon said...

yaya im actually learning how to enjoy my free time so that in future i wont complaint of not having a holiday....hahaha