Thursday, May 8, 2008

Story About My Lung

Welcome to the dark side!!
(Darth Vader, My version)


Well, ever heard of asthma? Yup thats right, "Asthma is a chronic condition involving the respiratory system in which the airways occasionally constricts, becomes inflamed, and is lined with excessive amounts of mucus, often in response to one or more triggers."-Wikipedia

A change of environment thats what triggers my asthma. I've been living in kl for the past 2 years of my studies, and whenever I come back for holiday, or for a day or two, I might get asthma. Well, because I have pets at my house, 4 cats to be exact, and because I'm not use to the environment back here, my asthma develop again. Asthma patients are allergic to pets, especially to the fur of cats and dogs. The last time I had asthma was during early secondary or late primary schooling days. Thats it, ever since then I never have it, but who knows that I would be struck by asthma again...nearly after 10 years....sigh....


(Go to wikipedia to get a better picture)

Well this is what happen when some one gets asthma....
Okay try this little experiment, use a clip to clip your nose, and breath through a straw....yup thats right, thats kinda how I feel when I get asthma....is like I'm trying all I can to gasp for air, but thats the only amount of air I get....

After my parents decide to take me to hospital yesterday, I'm all better now....I'm able to breath again....but the side effect of inhaling the gas is still there, my hands are shaky, body feels like falling apart, and not much strength to do anything.....but at least that my asthma is gone, for now....

Readers, I have one request, please pray for me that my asthma will not develop again, and for those who prayed for me, thanks a lot!!

4 comments:

anna said...

=(

Allan said...

hey.. i will pray for you man. get well first. don't worry, our God is the best doctor ever. Trust Him..

Ashley said...

yo kawan, we'll pray for you!! Like my brother says, God is the best doctor ever.. And you'll do fine. Keep it up!!

MaximumJon said...

Haha, thanks guys, thanks so much....just to let you know, I'm feeling all better now, thanks to you all!! =D