Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Beautiful Life

I'm down, angry, no mood to even eat my supper that I bought
Why? Why everything has to be so perfect? What if one day the bubble breaks?
Then how? Panic?
All I have is all I can give, I'm doing all I can to do what I should
But why do you have to keep comparing the past and presence?
They are both different thing with different issue, and different solution to them
Is not the same, so its not fair to me too, if you are going to compare them both!
I wish I would be brave enough to do it, to do the things that you request
All I'm asking is time, but it seems that I have push time for way too long
Until you got fed up with waiting....I'm sorry
I hope it all ends soon....
I'm sick of hearing her name, so don't mention it again

Life....The ups and downs of it.....haiz......

No comments: