Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One's Life Story


Life, what is life....
Is life about having fun? Running up and down the hills where butterflies and lilies grow?
Or is it about striving for the best, like having the best cars and the best job in the world?

Then what is life?
Is it about being famous, like a super star walking to the Grammy on a red carpet?
Or is it about getting rich and luxurious where you can buy anything that you wish for just by a push of a button?

Well then, so.....what is life?

Life.......
To me life is more than just having fun, striving for the best or even being rich and famous.
Life its self is complicated, having problems of its own and hard to deal with at times.
But without a reason or a purpose, life its self is meaningless.
Everyone on earth live for a reason, without a reason, people loose faith in life, loose hope, dreams and the strength to carry on.
Sadly, many people end their life hopelessly, tragically.

Life.......
What is your meaning to life?
What have you achieve so far?
Are you satisfied with it?

For me, life has only just began
It is only the beginning, the start, the bottom of the ladder
I still got a long way to go

Why?
Well, because in 2002 I found my life, I found my reason for living,
I gave my life to this man call Jesus,
That it self has changed my view of life,
My perspective,
I now I know my reason for living.

"And now the let the weak say I have strength
By the spirit of power that raised Christ from the dead
And now let the poor stand and confess
That my portion is Him and I'm more than blessed"

And that statement it self gave me strength,
Gave me so much more to live for,
I consider my self once lost, and now found
I finally found hope, found life, found all I need
All I wanted to find in life, I found in Him

Thats my life, thats all I'm living for
And thats, my life story


So whats your life story about? What are you living for?

2 comments:

曲辰 王 Y.L.Ong said...

my life is only for love.-
as i am casanova. XD

MaximumJon said...

-.-" No comment....haha