Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh!! Oh!! Cupcakes!!!

Do you all know that I love cupcakes?
No not the one that sell in pasar malam.
Then?
Well these cupcakes are made of butter(I think its butter la cause it taste like one) cake as the base, and icing, REALLY REALLY COOL icing on the top!!
Get it?
Well, maybe not all of you get it...
I have a friend who can make really really yummy cupcakes, and she is none other, Jamie!!

Isn't it cute? Made by Jamie!!

As I was surfing the net just a moment ago, I found out that there is a cupcake store somewhere in kl!!!
Ok, ok, I know you Malacca people are going to say "Che, in kl only got, why everything is in kl wan? Ah malas wanna read la....after all not say can eat", but wait wait wait wait wait, ok, if I ever happen to find the shop, or if there's any request(if i'm back in kl that is) to buy it, I'll buy it for you guys and bring it back to Malacca, ok? Provided IF I'm coming back to Malacca la....(Sorry its the best I can do) =D
See I so kind....(It's my blog, I can say whatever I want!! Nyahaha :þ)

Ok so here are some pics that I found!!!

Black and White, Bones and Lightning


Ahoy, Matey!


Serve em' Hot!! Freshly bake from the oven


Ah, last but not least, the place where the yummy things are made.

Well, according to the address on the blog it says its at Damansara Uptown? SS21? Where?
Why I never see get wan? Anyone wanna help me out?
Anyway, I'll go cupcake hunting when I'm back in kl....hehe

PS: Pictures are taken from cuppacakes, I "pinjam promote" their picture from flickr. So please don't take their picture from my blog ya. Cause ITS ILLEGAL!!

10 comments:

Allan said...

hey cupcake monster..lol

8beds said...

LOL. now only you find out abt +wondermilk. i tot you the food monster is one of their most frequent patrons. haha.

can, can. i want to oRder from you, who orders from them. :D

MaximumJon said...

haha, ya i now only know about them....hai....so near yet so far....now only i found out...hai sad case la me...hehe.....see when i'm going up i go buy for you la..^-^

Jaclyn [Yian] said...

Damansara Uptown??? Man!!! That's sooooo near to my place but I didn't know!

What a shame. LOL.

Come come...Kakak bring u go to Damansara Uptown but cupcakes on u can? XD

anna said...

wah lau.. we passed by it so many times le -_-

MaximumJon said...

Yian: kakak? why make your self sound so old?? hahaha...
can i can buy, but i won't share!! :þ

Anna: ahaha....i don't even know i pass by it....other wise, my stomach will be fill with cupcakes by now...hehe

曲辰 王 Y.L.Ong said...

walao!!! who is the girl behind of cupcakes?!! let's go back together!! XD

MaximumJon said...

-.-" swt swt swt.....

.:shirlyn:. said...

JON!!!where is that place???!!!i want !!!all of them!!!!wahaha~

MaximumJon said...

its at uptown somewhere there la....u go find, found get let me know ya!!