Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spilling My Thoughts Out

Lately I've been wondering,
How is my room in kl like?
It's been awhile since I've gone back there.

Well, tomorrow it'll be my first time since almost 4 months ago.
I wonder how is the condition of the grass outside my house?
Did anyone pull it?
I wonder how thick is the dust off my room?
Will it be a few inch thick?
Did any new "residence" move into my room while I'm gone? You know I hate those especially with cold blood and makes noise in the middle of the night.

How about the poor fridge down stairs?
Has the freezer turn into an ice cave again?
Did anyone clean it?
And the washing machine, is it spinning?

Come to think of it, I took all those things for granted while I'm in Malacca.
Just because I don't have to use em I don't really care
Feeling a little bit guilty.

I hope my house is in tip top shape
Hope Hsien Wen could handle the pressure of being the only man in the house.
Guess I shouldn't worried should I?
After all, is not like I couldn't trust my house mates.
Still I couldn't help but to wonder what will my house look like when I get back tomorrow.

KL........
I never like the hectic life there
Not everyone in KL seems so alive
Mostly dead
Its a big city after all
But I miss the overly build gigantic mall there
Somehow it made me feel like home
Somehow it acted like an escape to another world of new

Aih...
It seems that I get a lil emotional when it comes to moving back to KL
It made me think about the life here in Malacca.
How I wish I can bring a little this of Malacca and a little that of KL to where I live
But life is unfair, you cannot wish for everything to come true
Yet its beautiful because it brings you to a new beginning

Never the less I've been looking forward to meet a new challenge,
To challenge myself in whatever may come my way
To see the world like I've never seen before

I can't wait for the new semester to start for me
Can't wait to achieve new gold and push myself a little bit harder
Its a new beginning, a new road
I can't afford to let the my life just pass by the way it has
After all, I only get to be 20 once
=)

3 comments:

anna said...

i feel like a freak. this must be the 5th time i'm coming to your blog today... how come u nvr updateeeeee??!! ish ish..

yaya 1u feels like home! ^-^

MaximumJon said...

haha, i lazy mah. I need the pic so that i can update!! >.<

anna said...

hehhehehehe
ok ok i give u lahhh

dont perasan i am not ur stalker