Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just Thoughts

Ah I'm finally back at Malacca.
To be exact I just came back from Bentong, Pahang few days ago.
And thanks to "Uncle" Hsien Wen hospitality, me and Anna really had a wonderful time there!
If you ask me, I definitely will go back there again.
The fresh air, the cold weather, the yucky hot spring, the beautiful waterfall and of cause, the view of Genting from the entrance of Hsien Wen's taman.
Oh ya, and not forgetting the Shu Shu Fan(don't ask me what it means, I got no idea at all). Is a food that they serve there. Nothing special about the food, but its the thing that they sell at a specific time that's what makes the food special.
Will tell you guys everything once I get the picture from Anna.

But for today, let me entertain you with my thoughts. Alright?
Its ok, you can always ignore my blog and stop reading at anytime. ;)

Ok first of all, I would like to congrats Anwar Ibrahim on winning the Permatang Pauh election, and for getting into the parliament today.
After such a long and immense battle with BN, finally he got his chance to sit and fight for the PM sit in the parliament and hopefully he won't forget to defend the right of the people in the country without any biasness, as he promise.
Hopefully through this change, Malaysia would be a better place to live without any racism, political bias and corruption.
I never like BN anyway....

Dato' Anwar and His wife trying to look cool

Ok enough politics for the day.
Yes yes I know, not many people like politics, but at least you must know whats going on mah, you need to know the fate of the country as you are living in this country call Malaysia.
Yes it may be sad to live here, FOR NOW.
But I believe that one day it'll be a better place for you and me.
Impossible is Nothing. Learn from Adidas man!! ^-^

As for me, I love my country.
I never thought of migrating.
I've been to a few country like S. Korea, Singapore and Australia.
They are all lovely and beautiful, huge and have beautiful weather, but nothing feels like home.
Don't believe me? Ask Beverly *Click Here* if you dunno who she is, even she misses home too!

How bout you guys? How do you feel about Malaysia?

For those of you who read my blog, pls pls pls leave a comment.
Let me know your thoughts, speak out. Anything just say something. I would love to hear from you. ^-^

Ok next topic.
Do you know that I'm a crazy football fan?
I am so crazy over football that I've gone to the extend and imagine, IF I was ever born in England, I would most likely join a football club, and work my way through so that I could play with the stars and be a star myself! Haha...
Can you imagine what I'm imagining right now? No?
Ok here's the link *Click Here*

Am I crazy or what? Hmm....
I guess other football junkie like me would have the same dream too don't tya think so?
Anyway, ever since the beginning of the new season of BPL(Barclay's Premiere League), I was on tip toe waiting for the new FIFA 09 to be release.
Its the only game that I'm still playing after all these years.
And as I was searching on youtube today, guess what??
I found the very first trailer of the game!!!
Woohoo!!!
I quickly click the link, waiting patiently for it to load finish.
After waited for so long, ok not that long, I finally get to watch it.
As expected, the graphic of the game was real like!!
Its super real as if I'm watching a real player playing the ball!
The movement, the reflex of the player, the physics......WOW!!!
I was amazed by the job well done of the producers.
Congrats to EA(The company of the game) once again for a superb job well done!!!
The trailer was awesome!!
For those of you who wanna check it out, *Click Here*
And for the web link *Click Here*


Here's the game cover of the UK version


Will blog about the Bentong trip once I get the pics.
Till then see ya!!
Remember to leave comments ya!

PS: I Don't like phantoms. Its creepy ya know!!

7 comments:

anna said...

hoho, now u know how i feel when bugging you for pics! =P hehe sorry i so evil la.

fifa fifa fifa, sounds like some kinda algae... oh, ALFAFA! phua chu beng's wife's fav food =D

MaximumJon said...

your had la, its FIFA!!! Not ALFAFA!!
Whatever that is....
-.-"

why from sms becomes read my blog wan? tot u wanna sleep d?? ish....

Tyesha Pebbles said...

Hello there!

I'm guessing you didn't check my reply to your comment on my blog. LOL. No worries. I'll reply here as well.

I actually did attend a football match here in St James stadium in Newcastle. I watch a match between Newcastle and Chelsea. Chelsea won obviously. Wanted to cheer for Chelsea but my ticket was free and it was for a newcastle seat. If I wanted to get myself beaten up by Newcastle CRAZY fans I could cheer for Chelsea. LOL. It was a really great experience and if I had a chance I really wanna go watch again. But this time I want to watch it in Old Trafford in Manchester.

I also manage to see the Arsenal Stadium in London...but just the exterior...;)

I love Malaysia too! I really wish I could go back. I've been here for a year and it sucks cos I'm lonely and its hard to make friends here because the white people can NEVER understand us Asians...I have friends but they are not close friends. Also living with relative that don't like you sucks double time!!!LOL
But the great thing about it here is that you earn enough to live! I can't get that in Malaysia though. Unless I can work and earn like RM8k a month when I graduate, I would be happy to go back and work...yea I'm all about making it there and money LOL.

MaximumJon said...

Hey cuz.
Wa, at St James Prak!!
Haha, I only can see the match through my tv or big screens in mamak.
I would like to watch a live match one day.

Yea, nothing feels like home aik?
Take care, and see you when you are back....which is in a long long time some more...haha

Allan said...

eh.. i like the videos.. hehehe niceeee

MaximumJon said...

Nice leh...

Can't wait for FIFA 09 to come out. looks amazing.

Allan said...

ya... but too bad. my comp cant play the game.. *sob sob*