Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Got Smile? Part III


Sigh....look at my beautiful teeth, ain't it beautiful? Not!
Yes, this is the second part of the process.
See behind, can you see? Yup exactly, before they put the wires across my teeth they need to put the hook like ring anchor on to my teeth.
Ain't they shiny?
The process? Well, to my surprise it wasn't as painful as the rubber thingy(Read previous post), but its really darn irritating.
I can't eat well, I can't drink well, I can't do anything!!
Why? Because there are four weird thing sticking out from my teeth as if I grew extra teeth!!
Really, its annoying....
On Monday I had this done, and yesterday(a few hours ago) my mum made western food for the fam, knowing how much I love western food!! All the greasy, crunchy, fried stuff, but I couldn't enjoy them...
One of the hook keep hooking on to my flesh and now I got ulcer....Well, not really a big one, but a really small one.
Still I went to the pharmacy to get me an ulcer gel...in case it gets bigger.
And my tongue, it keeps scratching against the metal, it annoys me every time I try to enjoy my food...haiz......

Maybe I'm not use to it I guess...
Hopefully I'll get use to it quick, or else I dunno how long am I gonna suffer....
I can't enjoy food like I use to anymore....
No more snickers, no more bubblegums!! No more muachi!!! Wait, muachi can right? Oh pls say can!!
The doc says it is likely that it will take up to 2years to finish up the process...
2 YEARS!!
@_@

I can't wait that long doc!!! 2 years without my yummy foods? Thats like torture!! *Sob*

Well....I guess I'll have to wait then....
But look at the bright side, since I ain't gonna eat that much, means I get slimmer and fitter right? Right?? Or will I??? Hmm.....

Well this coming Thursday its the final process. Yup, the braces is finally going up, and the doc is gonna extract 2 teeth. So heres my last time saying goodbye to my teeth.
Goodbye teeth, see you in heaven.... *sob sob*

7 comments:

anna said...

hahhaha hahahahhaha hahaha
"see you in heaven"?!!
ahhahah hahaha

aiyo, so kesian got ulcer and stuff..
wa its really so shiny, like the old grandmas like to put gold/silver teeth..hhehehe!

the pic very scary la, like wanna eat ppl.....ahh!

MaximumJon said...

haha, ya I wanna eat you!!!

Nola no gold or silver la, what you talking? thats so old fashion....now people put grill!! got diamond wan!!

anna said...

cheh...no la, now latest one is use platinum...can bite anything wont break, hehehe =D

pls don eat me i not yummy wan

MaximumJon said...

You taste like strawberry!! ^-^

Allan said...

hahaha.... just only 2 years. sabarlah...

anna said...

WHAT?!! *pengsan*

MaximumJon said...

sabar?? T.T *sob sob*