Saturday, July 12, 2008

tagged by Ms Fabulous aka Cathy K

-.-" Seriously, i really don't do tag anymore...You know how long I took to do this tag? Cathy actually tagged me for sometime already, but me....got so lazy....just don't feel like doing it...and I know that SOMEONE is HAVING AN EXAM!!! So I waited till the exam its over....so here it goes....

1. What do you want the most now?
Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!!!!!

2. Who is the person you trust the most?
Anna, she look too innocent to lie to me right?

3. Are you in love?
.....From the bottom of my heart.

4. If you have a dream come true...
Dreams?? Did someone mention dreams?? Sure you wanna know?? ok...
*Takes Deep Breath*
- First I would like to be a Million Air, if not Billion so that I could....
- Have my very own private animal hospital with ambulance included and also, an emergency hotline number!! :D
- Bank in millions of Ringgit into World Vision Organization
- Build a better facilities for the poor people who are living in the urban area, for example the suburban orang asli
- Have an empire of my own business chain
- Have nice beautiful bungalow house with big compound and a swimming pool :D
- Pimp my car!! Design by me!!!
- Own a Suzuki Hayabusa Bike!!
- Collect and Design my own Dunny!!
- Collect small-small cute sushi!!
- And the list goes on and on....


5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Rain can never stop me from reaching my goal, therefore rainbow I shall see

6. What's your goal for this year?
To buck up on my studies and assignments!! o.O

7. Do you believe in eternity?
Eternity exist alright...

8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
Well, as far as I can see, that person is still alive and smoking....so Nope.. =)

9. What feeling do you love the most?
Horny?! Haha, just kidding....the feeling that you know no matter what happen theres always some one there to pick you up. =)

10. What are the requirements for the other half?
Other half? What other half?? You mean the other half of my brain??

11. What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
That people are starring at you pretending to be nice and smile at you, but actually they are throwing knives and machine gun at you at the back of their mind!!!

12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Honestly? Not every...

13. What do you want to do in the future?
I'm gonna be the one of the famous designer or successful businessman!!

14. What is the most important thing in your life?
My faith.

15. How did you feel last night?
Hungry?

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
My Fam and people I call "Family"

17. When do you think the world will end?
The world end?? Its not very long you know, look around you....

18. The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
I'll spread The Good News and ask people to repent!! No, no seriously!!!

19. What do you think of the person that tagged you?
She's crazy shes gonna put more and more piercing soon, becoming more and more prettier as the days goes by, and fashionable too!!

20. What do you want to know right now?
Why can't I write any darn songs?? Am I not talented enough??

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)
- Ah malas la....you all sure won't do the tag one

Hmm, actually its kinda fun to do tags...haha....me crazy


Actually I'm kinda curious what these few people in my mind are thinking actually....haha I don't care, gonna tag anyway!! Hehe
- Claire Bear!! (Haha you are too free claire!!)
- Anna Dear
- Ray-ray (does he reads my blog?)
- DaVin!!! Where the heck are you??!!!

4 comments:

T.E.J. Davin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.E.J. Davin said...

Oi! I have not done tags for a millennium d. Don't start wishing that I will do yours!! Miahahaha....

MaximumJon said...

oh, after for two weeks you disappear and now you reject my tag?? T.T Sad case la you....

PLS BRING YOUR LAPTOP UP SO THAT I CAN TORMENT YOUR BLOG ONCE AGAIN!!!! thank you

anna said...

hahaha... i look innocent?!?! *cough* ahem! yesyes i very good nice innocent kind etc etc.

btw, my surname is Teoh not Dear so i guess the person u tagged is not me *phew* i very lazy lah!! hahaha