Monday, July 14, 2008

Got Smile?

Check out the time on my post, its 9 something in the morning!!
So you must be wondering why am I up so early right?
Well, because today is the day that I'm going to the dentist for my braces appointment!! o.O
Scarrryyy!!!!!
I never like going to the dentist!! I hate the HUGE BIG needle that the doctor use to numb my pain...
I hate that feeling! The feeling of wondering when the doctor is gonna shaft the needle into the mouth!! Argh.....!!

Haiz.....I have an x-ray done on my mouth, and to my surprise, I didn't even know that my teeth was so that bad!! Check it out

Check out the teeth on my bottom left and right. Its not suppose to be that way

I kinda reluctant to do my braces at first, but the Doc said if I don't get it done quick, in the future I might loose those important teeth at the back!!
So I taught for awhile, and I've decided to do it....
Better suffer now than suffer then right? After all its just a short period of time!! 1 year the most right??
But for the mean time, no fancy nice food for me!! No more cupcakes!! No more McD!!! T.T

Sad.....
Alright, gotta get changing to meet the Doc....
Will take pic for you all when I'm back from the dentist.
Hope they give me a really cool braces ^-^

5 comments:

blhc said...

oo braces too?
they dont hurt that much... :D

anna said...

ooh means i don need to buy for u cupcakes in exchange for ur scanning services already ah? hehehhee! plsss scan my pics....

動 Orson said...

those u cant eat now..
looks nice for me...
can i hv it in front of u ..

XD~

MaximumJon said...

hello 默! First time here? Why u call your self 默??

Allan said...

eh put braces?? hehehe...